• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Position Wanted Looking for PGY-3 Internal medicine position

Bageera

2+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2016
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I have completed 2 years of internal medicine residency. Unfortunately my contract was not renewed as I have not taken step 3 during the first 18 months of residency due to personal illness. I have already taken it now and passed on first attempt. I have excellent LOR from the PG and department attending chiefs of ID, Nephro and PULM crit. Meanwhile I have been doing medical research.

I think I have a good chance to land a position, problem is I have not seen an opening since january this year for PGY3 IM positions on FINDARESIDENT and RESIDENTSWAP.

I sincerely would like help to find such a position and also if there is any additional resources I can utilize.

Best regards

Dr. Mustafa Mustafa

DO-2020

Mar 23, 2020
  1. DO/PhD Student
I have completed 2 years of internal medicine residency. Unfortunately my contract was not renewed as I have not taken step 3 during the first 18 months of residency due to personal illness. I have already taken it now and passed on first attempt. I have excellent LOR from the PG and department attending chiefs of ID, Nephro and PULM crit. Meanwhile I have been doing medical research.

I think I have a good chance to land a position, problem is I have not seen an opening since january this year for PGY3 IM positions on FINDARESIDENT and RESIDENTSWAP.

I sincerely would like help to find such a position and also if there is any additional resources I can utilize.

Best regards

Dr. Mustafa Mustafa

Check inforesidency.com. There are always PGY-2 and above spots for other specialties; maybe one will pop up for IM.
Also, if you haven't done so - use your attendings' contacts, if possible + email IM programs around your area/geographic region. A lot of programs won't advertise their openings, but if you email them, they'll let you know.
Best of luck!

Bageera

2+ Year Member
Aug 10, 2016
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Check inforesidency.com. There are always PGY-2 and above spots for other specialties; maybe one will pop up for IM.
Also, if you haven't done so - use your attendings' contacts, if possible + email IM programs around your area/geographic region. A lot of programs won't advertise their openings, but if you email them, they'll let you know.
Best of luck!
will do, thanks

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.