Apr 8, 2014
hello
i would really appreciate if i can find the readers list or any help with my PS i cant seem to get it to flow and don't feel like it conveys my story without sounding cliche. i know this is where i can get free help before turning to pay services.
thank you so much

Stagg737

5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2013
Decapod 10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Is this for med school or residency applications? If it's for med school I'll check it for basic errors and make sure you're not saying anything outrageous/making dumb mistakes.

OP
E
Apr 8, 2014
Is this for med school or residency applications? If it's for med school I'll check it for basic errors and make sure you're not saying anything outrageous/making dumb mistakes.
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Its for medical school could i please PM u a google document for it
Thanks

About the Ads

Crayola227

The Oncoming Storm
5+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2013
All of Time & Space
your personal statement doesn't matter that much
this isn't true at all and wasn't what program directors and interviewers told me to my face

OTOH, it might be specialty dependent

Ismet

PGY-almost done!
Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
May 15, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Moving to pre-allo forum

Stagg737

5+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2013
Decapod 10
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond. Its for medical school could i please PM u a google document for it
Thanks
Yup. Just copy and paste into a PM or send a link or whatever.

your personal statement doesn't matter that much
That's only semi-true. The chances that a personal statement will be the thing that gets you in/an interview is pretty low. However, if you've got major problems with it or write about certain topics it can certainly get you rejected.

About the Ads