• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Looking for roommate for 2BR/2.5 Ba townhouse- Houston

gbwillner

Pastafarian
Moderator Emeritus
Verified Expert
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2006
You've got the Touch- You've got the Power!
  1. Attending Physician
    I own a 2 BR, 2.5 Bath townhouse in Upper Kirby District in central Houston (Between West University and River Oaks), and am looking for a roommate.

The location is excellent- within walking distance to the Rice Village and shopping/dining along the Kirby corridor. It's centrally located and one of the most desirable locations in Houston (Kirby and Bissonett). This is a great location for students/residents at Rice, UT Houston, Baylor, or other programs in the medical center.

The townhouse is large and recently updated with new appliances, including a front-loading washing machine and dryer. The two bedrooms are upstairs and there is a half-bath downstairs. The house is furnished. There is a swimming pool in the complex, as well as gated, covered parking. I'm asking $600 plus 1/2 utilities (water is included).

Female professionals preferred (students/residents/prfessionals). Must tolerate cats!

PM me if interested. Available mid-late June.

About the Ads