Looking for Roommate - Midwestern Glendale

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BenL1026

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a pharmacy student entering Midwestern Glendale's Pharmacy program this coming Fall 2010 and I am looking for a roommate. I have not found a place yet, but have already been looking around the area for apartments and have found a few that were nice and close to campus (less than a mile), however, I am still open to other options.

My preference would be that it is another pharmacy student and you also have to be cool.

If you are interested (or know someone who is interested) and would like more information, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

I will be a first year student in Glendale this fall. I have a two bedroom apt at "Sagestone At Arrowhead Apartments" and am considering finding a roommate. Monthly rent will be about $600/person. This is a two bedroom, one bathroom apt, and more information can be found on the apartment's website. Dishwasher, garbage disposal, and washer/dryer are in the apt. Please e-mail me if you are interested. [email protected]

I will be completing the one year "MA of biomedical sciences" program.

Thanks!

Hi!

I also plan on entering the MA Biomed science program at Midwestern University at Glendale and would be interested in having a roommate. I haven't found a apartment yet and would be willing to listen to all options and suggestions. Preferably an apartment complex within walking distance or within a short commute.

You can reach me at [email protected]

THANKS!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
On campus housing is completely full and I'm still on the waiting list. Are any of you still looking for a roommate? Or know anyone that is?