Looking for rotation opportunities around Philadelphia and mostly North East until Maine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krishna1234

Reaction score
Hi I am 3rd year med student from India. I am a US citizen but chose to study in India as it gives me more knowledge about local people and their ailments and treatments .I worked in international teams and currently I am volunteering my free time as physical assistant in free med camps in remote areas in India where they don't have doctors or hospitals.unless some doctor goes there it's hard for them to even come to closer hospital.
I want to get good training in US in orthopaedic as people in the area suffer from joint probp3ms a lot.there is a free hospital in a village where doctors from all over the world come on rotations to do surgeries for free.MY GOAL IS TO BE ONE OF THE ROTATION DPCTIR TO WORL AT FREE HOSPITAL.I GREW UP WATCHING MY FAMILY WORK THERE.
Please help me to get ROTATIONS OPPORTUNITY IN ORTHOPAEDOC OR EMERGENCY MED OR GENERAL SURGERY suitable for people in rural India.the free hospital is in remote village PUTTAOARTHI and in BENGALURU
I AM A US CITIZEN BIRN AND RAISED HERE.
ANYONE WANT TO BE PART OF THE FREE HOSPITAL PLEASE MESSAGE ME.

Members don't see this ad.