Looking for School List Help: 3.88, 517

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mastmagan

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have great stats and even better research. I say shoot your shot anywhere. I still highly suggest you rack up some more clinical hours because 100 is a little low for some of the top schools youre applying too.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You have great stats and even better research. I say shoot your shot anywhere. I still highly suggest you rack up some more clinical hours because 100 is a little low for some of the top schools youre applying too.
Thank you! I had planned to continue my clinical volunteering this semester but due to COVID-19 was unable to. I will definitely be continuing it next year and trying to do some volunteering locally, but not sure what else I could do right now.

Have you connected with current students attending schools on your OOS list? If so, can you list those?
I have spoken to students at: Wash U in St. Louis, Johns Hopkins U, CWRU, Temple, and NYU Grossman who really liked their school. The rest of my list comes from just MSAR, looking for schools with a research focus, and reading forums!

Reactions: 1 user
I have spoken to students at: Wash U in St. Louis, Johns Hopkins U, CWRU, Temple, and NYU Grossman who really liked their school. The rest of my list comes from just MSAR, looking for schools with a research focus, and reading forums!
I just noticed: is Carle Illinois on your list?