• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Looking for School List Help: 3.88, 517

ja312608

Oct 15, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
You have great stats and even better research. I say shoot your shot anywhere. I still highly suggest you rack up some more clinical hours because 100 is a little low for some of the top schools youre applying too.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads

mastmagan

Dec 22, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
You have great stats and even better research. I say shoot your shot anywhere. I still highly suggest you rack up some more clinical hours because 100 is a little low for some of the top schools youre applying too.
Thank you! I had planned to continue my clinical volunteering this semester but due to COVID-19 was unable to. I will definitely be continuing it next year and trying to do some volunteering locally, but not sure what else I could do right now.

mastmagan

Dec 22, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Have you connected with current students attending schools on your OOS list? If so, can you list those?
I have spoken to students at: Wash U in St. Louis, Johns Hopkins U, CWRU, Temple, and NYU Grossman who really liked their school. The rest of my list comes from just MSAR, looking for schools with a research focus, and reading forums!

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2011
  1. Academic Administration
I have spoken to students at: Wash U in St. Louis, Johns Hopkins U, CWRU, Temple, and NYU Grossman who really liked their school. The rest of my list comes from just MSAR, looking for schools with a research focus, and reading forums!
I just noticed: is Carle Illinois on your list?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.