smile...

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
Status
Hi folks,

It's time to really crack these Boards.I actually rescheduled my exam for Feb 09' just to make sure I am really well prepared to crack the Boards.Now,this process of clearing the Board exams & getting into school is getting quiet tough & has to be taken very serious as ADA are coming up with new rules everytime.
I am an Indian & live in northern virginia.I really don't care about your gender or race,just be serious study professional & optimistic enough to make it through Boards.We can sometimes discuss online if you like & talk over the phone.If someone is in the area we can as well meet & discuss.I am open to all possibilities only with serious & optimistic study partners.
So,if you are up for the challenge I would like to hear from you.

**I am through with one round of studying.Have to go over with another revision & start with the q papers,kaplan q bank **

dds69

10+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
:) hi smile,
i am staying in texas and searching for a serious study partner for nbde part 1. i already gave the exam and want to give it for the second time in feb '09 . i am from india . can u give me ur mail id to contact.

Last edited:

sohum

10+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
hi, i am taking part 1 in feb 2009,mail me at [email protected] we can discuss over phone or mail.i live in ft.lauderdale anybody nearby pl lets get together and discuss anybody from florida pl mail me.

About the Ads

morphology

10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2008
Status
Dental Student
:) hi smile,
i am staying in texas and searching for a serious study partner for nbde part 1. i already gave the exam and want to give it for the second time in feb '09 . i am from india . can u give me ur mail id to contact.

hey even i am from INDIA. Can you discuss with me? even i am planning to retake it in feb.
but i cannot talk by phone
pls reply.

gaya

10+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
hi iam also taking in feb please include me also in u r discussion

sankriss

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi Smile,
4m India;repeating exam;visiting Virginia this Christmas; so if u stay near where I am visiting we can meet nd discuss .Can u Email me ur mailid.
Sankriss

enamelix

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status
Dental Student
hi,
i m also from india right now in US anybody interested to study send me a pm pls ..its hard to study alone...

Truth seeker

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
pls count me in too ! thanks for starting this thread, its immensely required. hope we can make a group of like-minded people.

IndianGraduate

10+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
Status
Dental Student
count me in....anybody from sac?
who is the head of the thread? who is making the timetable?

smile...

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
Status
Hey everyone,

I am really glad to hear from all of you.
Yes.. I live in Northern Virginia & been working really hard on the basic concepts.
I can be reached at [email protected]
My name is Raji.
Let's crack these boards!

Happy Holidays!

bashg

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
HEY FRIENDS !!
M 4M INDIA preparing 4 canadian/usa ndbe exams.any one wd like to study seriously with me from ndbe1.
waiting 4 your repl at [email protected]

Jill10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2008
Status
Post Doc
Hi, I am also from India. Giving US NBDE I on next monday so very little time remaining.I'm just doing papers now. But after the exam,I am planning to start studying for canadian exam EE. If you are O.K. with discussing the exam material, i'll contact you then.

dentist 111

10+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2008
Status
Dentist
how was your part 1 nbde exam .
Hi, I am also from India. Giving US NBDE I on next monday so very little time remaining.I'm just doing papers now. But after the exam,I am planning to start studying for canadian exam EE. If you are O.K. with discussing the exam material, i'll contact you then.

bashg

10+ Year Member
Dec 23, 2008
Status
Dental Student
hey all the best 4 ur exams !!
yes do contact me on my mailing address [email protected]
would be waiting 4 ur reply,
take care

About the Ads