looking for serious study partner to crack the Boards!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile...

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

It's time to really crack these Boards.I actually rescheduled my exam for Feb 09' just to make sure I am really well prepared to crack the Boards.Now,this process of clearing the Board exams & getting into school is getting quiet tough & has to be taken very serious as ADA are coming up with new rules everytime.
I am an Indian & live in northern virginia.I really don't care about your gender or race,just be serious study professional & optimistic enough to make it through Boards.We can sometimes discuss online if you like & talk over the phone.If someone is in the area we can as well meet & discuss.I am open to all possibilities only with serious & optimistic study partners.
So,if you are up for the challenge I would like to hear from you.

**I am through with one round of studying.Have to go over with another revision & start with the q papers,kaplan q bank **

Members don't see this ad.

:) hi smile,
i am staying in texas and searching for a serious study partner for nbde part 1. i already gave the exam and want to give it for the second time in feb '09 . i am from india . can u give me ur mail id to contact.

Last edited:
hi, i am taking part 1 in feb 2009,mail me at [email protected] we can discuss over phone or mail.i live in ft.lauderdale anybody nearby pl lets get together and discuss anybody from florida pl mail me.

:) hi smile,
i am staying in texas and searching for a serious study partner for nbde part 1. i already gave the exam and want to give it for the second time in feb '09 . i am from india . can u give me ur mail id to contact.

hey even i am from INDIA. Can you discuss with me? even i am planning to retake it in feb.
but i cannot talk by phone
pls reply.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi iam also taking in feb please include me also in u r discussion

Hi Smile,
4m India;repeating exam;visiting Virginia this Christmas; so if u stay near where I am visiting we can meet nd discuss .Can u Email me ur mailid.
Sankriss

hi,
i m also from india right now in US anybody interested to study send me a pm pls ..its hard to study alone...

pls count me in too ! thanks for starting this thread, its immensely required. hope we can make a group of like-minded people.

Hey everyone,

I am really glad to hear from all of you.
Yes.. I live in Northern Virginia & been working really hard on the basic concepts.
I can be reached at [email protected]
My name is Raji.
Let's crack these boards!

Happy Holidays!

Hi, I am also from India. Giving US NBDE I on next monday so very little time remaining.I'm just doing papers now. But after the exam,I am planning to start studying for canadian exam EE. If you are O.K. with discussing the exam material, i'll contact you then.

how was your part 1 nbde exam .
Hi, I am also from India. Giving US NBDE I on next monday so very little time remaining.I'm just doing papers now. But after the exam,I am planning to start studying for canadian exam EE. If you are O.K. with discussing the exam material, i'll contact you then.

hey all the best 4 ur exams !!
yes do contact me on my mailing address [email protected]
would be waiting 4 ur reply,
take care