PACtoDOC

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
Status
I am hoping to find some residents from Spartanburg so I can get some answers to some questions I have about the program. I would also like to hear from those who have applied there this year.

Matt

MtnDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2004
Status
PACtoDOC said:
I am hoping to find some residents from Spartanburg so I can get some answers to some questions I have about the program. I would also like to hear from those who have applied there this year.

Matt

I applied to Spartanburg this year... I'm hoping that I'll be a resident there starting this summer... Feel free to send me any questions. I loved the program- yesterady we submitted our final rank lists. Can you guess which program was at the top? I visited the program several times, and now... well, I can't imagine finding a more well-rounded, energetic, high-quality program.

OP
P

PACtoDOC

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
Status
MtnDoc said:
I applied to Spartanburg this year... I'm hoping that I'll be a resident there starting this summer... Feel free to send me any questions. I loved the program- yesterady we submitted our final rank lists. Can you guess which program was at the top? I visited the program several times, and now... well, I can't imagine finding a more well-rounded, energetic, high-quality program.
Check your PM MtnDoc!! Thanks

KKFamilyMed

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
Status
I'm a first year resident at Spartanburg and I can say it's the best choice I made when putting together my rank list and then finding out that I matched here. The program is everything that it is on paper plus more. I'd encourage anyone who is interested in family medicine to check it out and I look forward to seeing those that interviewed with us in July! :D

amills

10+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2005
Spartanburg, SC
Status
Matt,

I'm an intern at Spartanburg and I can't imagine being happier with my choice. The people here are absolutely incredible. I never thought that I could enjoy being an intern but here I do. Please let me know if you have any questions that I can answer. Good luck with the rest of your clinicals.

spartanburg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 11, 2004
Spartanburg, SC
www.spartfam.org
Status
Matt,

You and I have already e-mailed each other a few times. I'm a first year family medicine resident in Spartanburg, SC and I just want to let you and other people reading this forum know that I'm available to answer any questions about family medicine residency in general or about our program.

BTW we found out today that we filled all twelve of our intern positions in the NRMP match. I can't wait to find out who we matched on March 17th!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

[email protected]

OP
P

PACtoDOC

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hey Dr. D,

I remember you, and again thank you for your many kind replies. Spartanburg has been unbelievable in how the residents have responded to questions from students. I will definitely be applying and interviewing (crossed fingers!!) and expect that you will be one of my top rankings!

Hope to meet you when I drive through in June.

Matt

dlc6

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2004
Durham, NC
Status
Would any of you Spartanburg residents be willing to fill out a review of the program on Scutwork.com? The last review was from 2003 and I don't know how obsolete that is.
dlc