Looking for the name of past SDN member who had speedo avatar?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redpillschool

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I apologize for making these threads if any of this is inappropriate. I'm trying to "get my feet wet" and wade back into the SDN kiddie pool before making too large of a splash too quickly, lol. Anyways, there was a psychiatrist who posted here on the psychiatry forums many years back who had an avatar picture of David Hasselhoff in a speedo. Does anyone remember him? Is it permissible/appropriate if I pm him?

Members don't see this ad.

5s0G07v.png

Sorry, I should have posted the above image into the original post, but I'm trying to get my post-count up quickly. Hope that's cool with you guys. I'll leave for a couple days and hope I find the gentleman I wish to pm. Have a great day everyone and sending you all some positive vibes from the happiness capital of America!

Members don't see this ad :)
Even if you found him, are you sure he would want to connect with you? Paparazzi rarely get warm embraces from their celebrities.

Reactions: 3 users
Even if you found him, are you sure he would want to connect with you? Paparazzi rarely get warm embraces from their celebrities.
lol, so would it be creepy if I used that avatar if that member is no longer active on sdn?

The individual you're looking for seems to have a grossly normal habitus, if not peculiar sartorial inclinations.

I have a very poor memory, and so I don't say this with any certainty: I feel like I have seen that avatar here before. And I feel like it *may* have been the avatar of Whopper. But I honestly can't keep names and pictures straight in my head.

Reactions: 1 user
That was me. What I used to do was dress up like Hasslehoff during therapy sessions and wiggle my butt in front of patients.
Lots of patients got scared when this happened and I'd scream at them saying they need to submit to the Hoff.

What really happened was I just saw that pic (the same one above) and just thought it was funny as heck. Even more so cause Hasslehoff actually did pose in that idiotic get up and it wasn't photoshopped. Since our patients don't read these forums I figured why not?

I changed it cause I did use that same avatar in some other forums I frequent and some of the other members were like, "dude I'm not homophobic but that pic just creeps me out!" So I decided to be nice and changed it.

Reactions: 3 users
If it was a woman in a bikini u think u would have gotten those responses?
Double standard

Do I have permission to use that speedo image as my avatar? (asking permission from Whopper mainly)

I don't care, but I will bite, WHY?
I assume you are too young to remember Bay Watch and Knight Rider.

I'm old enough to have male pattern baldness, but thank God I don't have my first gray hair yet, lol.

I've come full circle on the hair thing. Now that I'm grey, I decided at a reunion that it is better to have grey hair than no hair. At least when in a room where everyone is grey or obviously coloring their grey hair, it becomes all about just having some.

Still have my hair, a little thinner, but still there, and some start of grey at the temple. I could honestly care less about bald or grey at this point. If it greys, bring it on, if I start to go bald, I'm shaving it off. No desperately clinging to it for me. NBD.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my gosh! I love that gif, it has made my day! ROFL I'm laughing so hard right now, thanks!