Looking for the observership/research/externship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drswanandsr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi gues,
I am Looking for the USCE, please suggest me any , how to find, how to get into it. Tired of searching the options. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

There are tons of sites which guide you. Google Externships / observerships . You will find blogs that will help you out.

Psychiatry Applicant 2016.

There is a great free externship in Detroit in Cardiology. Google Heart & vascular center, Detroit and ask to speak with Sarah or Rana. Ask them about the externship and they will be able to set you up.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for reply. I am searching for the observership / externship in Houston in the month of May 2016, I searched on the Texas university web but didn't get any helpful info. Need the faculty in IM or Peads.
Can you suggest something on this?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would go to freida and search for all the programs in that area. Then go to each program's website and look for obersvership/externship information. Then you can even call the program coordinator( after Feb 24th since they will probably be busy until then) and ask them directly.

I would go to freida and search for all the programs in that area. Then go to each program's website and look for obersvership/externship information. Then you can even call the program coordinator( after Feb 24th since they will probably be busy until then) and ask them directly.
Thanks ,