Looking for UIC M1 Notes!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GTA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Im starting UIC this fall (in about a month) and I would like to get ahold of the notes for the first year so I can start to look them over before school starts...yeah I'm a little nurdy :) Anyone care to help? I would really appriciate it!! Please PM me...thanks!

GTA

Members don't see this ad.

GTA said:
Hi,

Im starting UIC this fall (in about a month) and I would like to get ahold of the notes for the first year so I can start to look them over before school starts...yeah I'm a little nurdy :) Anyone care to help? I would really appriciate it!! Please PM me...thanks!

GTA

Hey there,
Most likely, your upper class advisor is going to provide you with notes. At this point in your career, looking over class notes is meaningless without the lecture to go along with them. Start working on getting your life together for the fall and do not study anything. You will want this time back just about the third week of class. Read some trashy novels and go to the movies or the beach. If you really want to be nerdy, upgrade your computer.
njbmd :)

All first year ciric is basically the same. Looking over specific notes will do nothing, they will be meaningless. If you want to read something, and you do not have a background in anatomy or histology. I would recomend reading the intro chapters on those things. I remmeber taking the first couple weeks to get comfortable reading anatomy lingo or histology terms that they cover in like a day but is confusing. Like reading anatomy books or notes just takes some practice. Dont memorize anything just read some intro chapters in the classic first year classes.