Looking for UPDATED info on South University (GA)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nippyfan

TUSPM Class of 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am looking into applying to South University Pharmacy program in Savannah, Ga, and I am wondering if anyone who has been through the program, or is currently going through it could provide me with some information about the program.

If anyone has been through it, is it hard to find a job once graduated? Does the school help you to find a job? I know that this school is "for-profit," is the integrity of your degree questioned? What are the quality of the rotations? Are you likely to be offered a job during the rotations?

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious too. Did you get any information? For the rotation, is it a lottery system like UGA or can we pick where we want to go? I live in metro Atlanta, so I would like to come back here for rotation.

I am a current P3 student at South in Columbia. I don't know of anyone that has had any problem getting a job. I have never heard anyone question the degree. Most of the feed back that I have heard is that people love south students because our level of professionalism is above that of many other schools. I haven't been on Advanced rotations yet, as we do that starting in September, so I can't speak to the quality of them, I can say there are rotation sites ALL OVER the country and in all kinds of settings. I know a lot of people who have been offered jobs from rotations.

I am a current P3 student at South in Columbia. I don't know of anyone that has had any problem getting a job. I have never heard anyone question the degree. Most of the feed back that I have heard is that people love south students because our level of professionalism is above that of many other schools. I haven't been on Advanced rotations yet, as we do that starting in September, so I can't speak to the quality of them, I can say there are rotation sites ALL OVER the country and in all kinds of settings. I know a lot of people who have been offered jobs from rotations.
If u apply r u consider for both campuses or do u have to apply separately? I'm really okay with either campuses, so I was wondering if you know. n what was ur stat? Do they only consider prerequisites courses when they look at gpa or every course u took? I know some school only consider grades from prerequisites. Lastly can u still be able to do resdiency after graduating? I saw many comments that if u come out from south u won't be offer for residency thanks

Last edited: