1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Looking for viet students/pharmacists

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by flowerchild, Mar 10, 2007.

1. flowerchild

flowerchild New Member

Hi,

Does anyone know of any viet organization in virginia & maryland that do events like health screening in the viet community? I want to get involved.

If not, does anyone from Maryland and Virginia want to start a regional Vietnamese pharmacy organization to provide these kind of community services? I think it would be really nice if all the viet students and pharmacists come together yearly to provide health screenings & education to the viet community.

Thanks.

2. Shadowstar

Shadowstar Introvert
    2+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    Well I'm not from Maryland but what I would recommend is to consult your school in the area as I am sure there will be a vietnamese student association of some kind there...if not there will at least be an asian student association without a doubt that will have viet members.

3. Farmercyst

Farmercyst From the shadows
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    Moved to Pre-Pharmacy a/o not related to pharmacy practice per se and will get more traffic in Pre-pharm forum. Caduceus club, pre-pharm clubs, pre-med clubs, etc hopefully will be able to provide additional data.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...