Position Available Looking to fill a PGY-2 in Family Practice Residency-Unfortunately, No J-1 opportunities available.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anjan Parghi

Reaction score
We are looking to fill a PGY-2 position for our Family Practice Residency in Orange Park Medical Center in Orange Park, Florida.Orange Park is a suburb of Jacksonville, located in North Florida/ We are 2.5 hours from Orlando, 6 hours from Miami, and 3 hours from Tampa and have wonderful,year-round weather.The beaches are located 30 mins away. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Orange Park Medical Center is a full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds. We are looking for candidates that have completed a PGY-1, year preferably in Family Practice,but will also consider those who have completed a PGY-1 year in Internal Medicine.If interested, please message me. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO TAKE CANDIDATES WHO HAVE GRADUATED FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL LESS THAN 3 YEARS AGO,THANKS !

Orange Park Medical Center Family Practice Residency

1642608550283.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi I sent an email to Vicky Gibbs @hcahealthcare

Members don't see this ad :)
Email sent, I look forward to your reply!I have been eyeing this program for a few years now!

Sorry everyone ,the position is filled .Thank you all for your interest!