Looking to hire an AZ pharmacist that is also licensed to practice in CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacist1461

Reaction score
Any pharmacists out there in the Mesa, AZ area that is also licensed to practice in CA looking for an exciting work opportunity?

Members don't see this ad.

Any pharmacists out there in the Mesa, AZ area that is also licensed to practice in CA looking for an exciting work opportunity?
Not sure how "exciting" this opportunity really is if you can't source candidates internally and had to post on SDN, of all places, to get applicants...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Not sure how "exciting" this opportunity really is if you can't source candidates internally and had to post on SDN, of all places, to get applicants...

LOL, when I saw your post it reminded me of the conversation I had a couple months ago with a recruiter who works for Banner Health in AZ (largest hospital network in AZ). At the time, she said that a job listing she posted for a staff pharmacist to work at one of their BFE hospitals received nearly 50 applications within a few hours of being posted.