Looking to Purchase DAT Prep Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jag11

I was wondering if anyone had Kaplan Course Material that they were finished using and interested in selling. Anyone with anything to offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

jag11..check your pm

I have a math book that I think most helpful and it's no longer offer by Kaplan. It has over 400 problems with all of the review topics, hints to answer these problems and a section of complete answers too. I got this book when I took the Kaplan course in 1998. My Quantitative Reasoning score is 18 when I took the test in 1999. I am now studying this book for my upcoming DAT and find it extremely helpful and when I practice the sample dat tests, they are fairly easy for me. The math section in the big kaplan book doesn't have enough practices so it's hard to improve your math skills.
If anyone is interested, PM me with your e-mail address.
T

I have Kaplan materials that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested. Please e-mail me at "[email protected]". Contact me and maybe we can work something out.