Looking to speak to Canadian Anesthesiologists for a story about addiction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Journo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a Vancouver-based reporter working on a story about addiction among anesthesiologists for a major publication. I'd really like to interview Canadian anesthesiologists working or still in training.

I understand it's a sensitive topic, but I'd really appreciate information from someone working in the field.

Please get in touch with me if you'd like to help. My email ID is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

LOL! Good luck with that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an American anesthesiologist with an extreme foot fetish. Open to interviews.

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

I'd have that toe in my mouth while I look at the others. Problem solved.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a Vancouver-based reporter working on a story about addiction among anesthesiologists for a major publication. I'd really like to interview Canadian anesthesiologists working or still in training.

I understand it's a sensitive topic, but I'd really appreciate information from someone working in the field.

Please get in touch with me if you'd like to help. My email ID is [email protected]
I'm expecting Canadians usually smoke maple leaves and inhale Canadian bacon, eh? ;)

On a serious note, OP, you have some interesting stories on your website, hope you find what you're looking for.

9xxjiE9.jpg

Last edited: