• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!
Mar 27, 2021
I am a categorical IM PGY-1 in NYC at a decent university-affiliated program (not one of the major academic centers but not one of the "malignant" ones). I like my program and am in good standing with them.

Due to family reasons, I am looking to swap into the midwest for the upcoming academic year, specifically somewhere within driving distance of Sioux Falls, SD.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

Mar 15, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I am a categorical IM PGY-1 in NYC at a decent university-affiliated program (not one of the major academic centers but not one of the "malignant" ones). I like my program and am in good standing with them.

Due to family reasons, I am looking to swap into the midwest for the upcoming academic year, specifically somewhere within driving distance of Sioux Falls, SD.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you.
Hey I am a categorical IM PGY1 in Searcy, Arkansas and I am looking to relocate to NY to be closer to my wife. If you are interested please let me know.

Mar 27, 2021
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, Searcy is 700+ miles from Sioux Falls so it wouldn't make sense for me to move there. Good luck with your search!

About the Ads

Zane2001

5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hi I'm in a similar situation. I'm in Detroit suburbs. Please PM me if you'd be interested. Family in NYC.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.