loosing hope noww.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virus24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
":ba na na:"

Members don't see this ad.

nothing la fea ,just wating for the interview call....

Members don't see this ad :)
stay positive virus 24..... am in the same boat n there r many like us n we will definitely have our day pretty soon
all the best all those waiting :thumbup:

ya i am also agree with u guys we should think positively...
i know .... days are depressive without getting i/v call...
all d very best every1.....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

yaa this waiting period is very frustrating....m loosing hope by every passing day, i applied in nov end in nyu, my application was completed on 5th december(86/3.10/104)....but still havent heard from them...ppl who have applied way in last wek of jan and with lesser scores r getting calls...its not tat m not happy for them, but worried bout my chances...anyways its not in our hands, jus hoping for the best.....:xf::xf:

yaa this waiting period is very frustrating....m loosing hope by every passing day, i applied in nov end in nyu, my application was completed on 5th december(86/3.10/104)....but still havent heard from them...ppl who have applied way in last wek of jan and with lesser scores r getting calls...its not tat m not happy for them, but worried bout my chances...anyways its not in our hands, jus hoping for the best.....:xf::xf:

true aligners......

i am getting real worried too. I am so stupid because i am not even studying for part 2......
i don't know what they are doing.i called them again this morning.they said its being reviewed.its been a month since they have been saying this
but HOPE should be alive ,no matter what

good luck guys and dnt let your hope die............:xf::xf::xf::xf:

Hi everyone , am in same boat , 86/2.6/101. My Gpa is low so I don't know , part 2 studies e also not kicking off.... Hope for the best !!!

hi.........

me too in the same situation..........applied to nyu in dec..........my application got completed in jan end.........but nt yet got i/v call.........lets hope god will do some miracle fr us.........all the best fr every one waiting like me.............

even i am also in the same boat..............waiting for interview since last one month and whenever i called them they just told me your application is under review....my application was also complete in december first week...85/3.28/96........now lets see what will happen.......
hi.........

me too in the same situation..........applied to nyu in dec..........my application got completed in jan end.........but nt yet got i/v call.........lets hope god will do some miracle fr us.........all the best fr every one waiting like me.............

Hi everyone! Im new here.:) I'm a license dentist in the Philippines. But not yet here in U.S. I got married 5 years ago, Had one 1 child and now I'm separated. I want to go back to school but at the same time need to work. That's why sometimes I just want to go back in Pinas and open my own practice. Also want to study again.:(

Hang in there. I know what this feels like.
Your turn to do the banana dance will come.:D:D:luck:

Hi Frnds, i too have lost all hopes for nyu or bu .Have just started to study for part 2 ,its very depressing .my stats 86/3.14/102

Members don't see this ad :)
i also lost all hopes from nyu and bu

i also lost all hopes from nyu and bu

please guys ,

Don't loose your hope.That's the only thing we got right now.

I am sure they will be interviewing people in march too .............but I don't understand why are they not making any calls to anyone or is it people are not disclosing?:rolleyes:

ANYWAYS GUYS ,PLEASE PLEASE KEEP YOUR HOPES ALIVEEEEEEE AND GOOD LUCK..........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

A very famous dialogue from the movie - MERA NAME JOKER

"PICTURE AHBI BAAKI HAIN MERE DOST!!!!!"

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

thanks all of you for kind advices... it will really help ...it will be really help for all of us who are waiting...

A very famous dialogue from the movie - MERA NAME JOKER

"PICTURE AHBI BAAKI HAIN MERE DOST!!!!!"

U really seem to have the spirit alive....but its kind of good to cool up your nerves...:D

hi.........

Hey guys,

I m also in same situation..my application got complete in dec end still waiting for interview call...ppl have started getting acceptances too..don't know wht to do:xf:

feeling very dejected now, donno wats da admission criteria, i know my stats r not great, but ppl wid lesser score then me and who has applied in last days of january r getting interview calls....donno wats in store, hope the admission committee make a wise decision....rest everything is hands of god...gud luck to everyone

hi ,
my stats 86/99/3.56...
applied in jan end...
do i stand a chance in nyu....
plz reply... thanx

is there any hope for the NYU or BU this year???????? plz advice.....i have heard that almost all seats for BU and NYU have gone:eek:. is that true????????plz anyone give some light on this.:(

NYU is giving interview till the may.... one of my frnd called them and they said tht till the new termm they will be giving admissions...

i know whtevr i say wont help much but one thing as all don loose hope. Everyone gets into some program somewhere somehow, its just matter of "time" when and where. For those of you who just applied like this year and are still waiting i can only say that you know its so competitive now that smtimes it takes time for your turn to come. go back and read post of old memebrs and you will know that even if there was initial struggle everyone got into good schools. Just for example take a look
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=252476

see old posts by members who posted in this thread i hope that should help you guys

all the best and best of luck always

Looking at my rejection i wud only say
"picture khatam hogya ...... Theatre khali karo"

a very famous dialogue from the movie - mera name joker

"picture ahbi baaki hain mere dost!!!!!"

is there any hope for the NYU or BU this year???????? plz advice.....i have heard that almost all seats for BU and NYU have gone:eek:. is that true????????plz anyone give some light on this.:(
hi virus.......
if the person who told you that ......is a member of admissions comitteee at both the schools.......then there is no point to post this que here.....

and if that person is not in admissions comittee....even then there is no point to post this.que here......
you know what i am sayin......
haa haa h
dont worry dude........classes have not started yet at both schools......
be positive........

hey pulpstone.
thanks for the kind words....yeah nobody from the committee told me that...i have been waiting for 2 years now... this is my own observation over past 2 years...there is lots of hope in the month of feb but there is only few interviews in the march....although there is a hope....or may be only source of information for me is SDN and i firmly believe what is said in the posts....anyways thanks for the encouraging words...
there is a saying in hindi.
UMMID PAR TO DUNIYA KAYAM HAI and
DUBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA HI BAHOT HOTA HAI.... ho just hoping for miracle...i am bit worried because its will be almost 3 years for me and same time i am getting OLD...........:mad:

hey pulpstone.
thanks for the kind words....yeah nobody from the committee told me that...i have been waiting for 2 years now... this is my own observation over past 2 years...there is lots of hope in the month of feb but there is only few interviews in the march....although there is a hope....or may be only source of information for me is SDN and i firmly believe what is said in the posts....anyways thanks for the encouraging words...
DUBTE KO TINKE KA SAHARA HI BAHOT HOTA HAI.... ho just hoping for miracle...i am bit worried because its will be almost 3 years for me and same time i am getting OLD...........:mad:
You have to be positive. Something will work out. It always does.
As far as "getting old" thing is concerned, again...it will be ok. People do get pregnant before/during school, have babies and still juggle everything. The programs are designed for these contingencies and more. The school wants us- the students to win. You believe in yourself and do your best. Ok?:luck:

hey pulpstone.
Game is not over yet you will not be older than me I am 34 years few schools are concerning about the age you will find school that matches with you sooner or later I know how painful it is to wait I been waiting for 3 years now I been accepted in 2 good schools .be patient and trust in god !!!!!!!!!!!all the best:xf:

:thumbup:
hey pulpstone.
hey
virus .......
i saw your score......its very critical ....i hope that you have taken your part two........i am not trying to dishearten you but want to show you the mirror so that you could improve yourself.......i am not master though......
if you have taken your part two you have good chances for tufts ....and even uic.......and all other schools.......
and dont worry abt age.......its just how you see yourself........
so dont loose hope .........cheerup........:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hey guys keep it up!!! thanx for keeping the hopes alive......i too m waiting to hear from nyu soon........my stats are 83/104/3.75 ........ dont know wt to do!!! cant decide weather i shud keep hopes or retake NBDE part 1 to improve my scores!!! please kindly advice......

hey guys keep it up!!! thanx for keeping the hopes alive......i too m waiting to hear from nyu soon........my stats are 83/104/3.75 ........ dont know wt to do!!! cant decide weather i shud keep hopes or retake NBDE part 1 to improve my scores!!! please kindly advice......
Wait for some time

your GPA and Toefl is excellent and nyu people mainly concern about GPA

so you will definately get call soon

best of luck

hey goal of life..

JUST keep your hopes alive and i am sure you will definitely make it..

GOOD LUCK

loosing hope with every passing hour now......

the two greatest warriors of all times.... PATIENCE and TIME...
just DONT LOSE HOPE IS THE MORAL OF THE STORY...

well i m in the same boat... but a few words of encouragement is what i can afford ....
we ll surely make it guys.... :)

Wait for some time

your GPA and Toefl is excellent and nyu people mainly concern about GPA

so you will definately get call soon

best of luck

hey dentousa, thank you for your encouraging words........

me too losing all d hope now....got admission in NYU..but looks like would not b able to go thr..b'coz my cosigner refused in the end..after making all d promises for so loong...may be smebody else will get a chance at NYU in my place...and heard nothing from BU as yet....keepin my fingers crossed for 4 months now....i wish they send me wat ever they hav for me now...i dont know wat to do...God help me!..Life is not that easy guys!!!!!!

hey crazydentist,
sad to hear that..hope everything will workout for you..hope for the best.....this forum is funny.....somany kind people gave me hope and now i am telling you to hope for the best....anyways hey can u share ur stats pls?????

me too losing all d hope now....got admission in NYU..but looks like would not b able to go thr..b'coz my cosigner refused in the end..after making all d promises for so loong...may be smebody else will get a chance at NYU in my place...and heard nothing from BU as yet....keepin my fingers crossed for 4 months now....i wish they send me wat ever they hav for me now...i dont know wat to do...God help me!..Life is not that easy guys!!!!!!

hey buddy ..me too sailing in the same boat..got acceptance from BU..but now yesterday my cosigner refused and now i can't find anybody..who can cosign my loan.. I am in a great tension.. Looks like i have to loose my seat as i won't be able to get a loan in this economy of recession ..:scared::scared::confused: