LOR from kindergarten teacher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedrod

youtube ruined my apps
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
understand the beef.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
From the title I was expecting this to be about getting a letter from your own kindergarden teacher. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.

From the title I was expecting this to be about getting a letter from your own kindergarden teacher. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.

Same! But yea, sounds like a great idea.

Members don't see this ad :)

I was expecting the same. I'm not sure that a letter from a grade school teacher who has observed you interacting with 5 and 6 year olds would say anything that would demonstrate that you are an excellent student, scholar, scientific investigator, or clinical service provider. (most of what gets covered in most LORs) If a school specifies that it wants a character reference, then perhaps the k-teacher would be helpful.

Based soley on the title of this thread:

Dear ADCOM:

Based on my experience as a former instructor of the student, I feel that Premedrod would be an excellent candidate for your program. I could tell, even at that young age, that he was destined to emerge as a leader. Premedrod works well with others in small groups, as I frequently observed during our duck-duck-goose games after nap time. C'mon man, he even coloured inside the lines!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Kindergarten Teacher

Sorry, it's been a looooooong day.