LOR Submission After AADSAS mailing date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Atticus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all...
I have a quick question: if my aadsas application was mailed at the beginni g of August, but one of my designated letters wa just barely esubmitted, does a hard copy get mailed to the schools at the next aadsas mailing date? Or is it simply available for view through aadsas? If both happens, will they review your app with only the esubmission of the letters?

Members don't see this ad.

It gets sent out next mailing date. Go to "DS Designations" and it will state the mailing date.

Does anyone know the schedule of Mailings?......

Is it every Tuesday? Or like once a month?

Does anyone have exact dates of the mailing schedule for AASDAS

Members don't see this ad :)
It gets sent out next mailing date. Go to "DS Designations" and it will state the mailing date.
I probably should have been more clear. My application already mailed out last Monday, but my committee letter wasn't with my AADSAS Application- It was just e-submitted last Friday.
The mailing date under "DS Designations" lists last Monday. Do they manually send the letters out or do they just make them available over the AADSAS system (similar to the way that each DS receives DAT scores)?

I had 3 of my LOEs mailed out on 7/2, as it says on the mailing date. However, I had my dental LOE mailed out at a later date, on 8/10, since he submitted it much later than the others. I had to call AADSAS to verify when it was sent, and she told me it was sent on 8/10, even though the mailing date on AADSAS still says 7/2, so just call AADSAS to see when it will be mailed. I dont know if they are viewable immediately electronically, and when I had asked about that, she just told me it would be made available in the next mailing date.

I probably should have been more clear. My application already mailed out last Monday, but my committee letter wasn't with my AADSAS Application- It was just e-submitted last Friday.
The mailing date under "DS Designations" lists last Monday. Do they manually send the letters out or do they just make them available over the AADSAS system (similar to the way that each DS receives DAT scores)?

Yea i knew what you meant. When they recieve the letters and they are set to be mailed out it will state another mailing date in the same section.

As far as letters go, it is not possible to see when they will be sent out if your AADSAS app has already been mailed. I called AADSAS to ask because my app plus two of my letters had been mailed out already but my last letter finally came in and I wanted to know when it would be mailed. The lady told me it wasn't possible to check it online, and that I should just keep calling to check on it. It usually takes 2-3 weeks (it took 2 weeks until my last letter was mailed after it was received). So - call AADSAS and check up on it.