LOR without signature and official letterhead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicole2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used interfolio and they informed me that the letter from my dentist does not have signature and official letterhead.
So I asked my dentist to replace the letter with both of them and he replaced it on Interfolio.
I called AADSAS and they said I can't replace any letter coming from Interfolio and I can't even ask my letter writer to submit it directly to AADSAS.
What should I do? I already know that some schools require an official letterhead and a signature.

Members don't see this ad.

So Interfolio sent the LOR even after recognizing it didn't have a signature or letterhead? Jerks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I had an option of not to send it to AADSAS, but I did, not knowing how it is impossible to replace the letter.
That's rough. I suppose if it is an issue that's brought up by any one school you could forward them the updated version.

That's rough. I suppose if it is an issue that's brought up by any one school you could forward them the updated version.
Yeah.. that's what I'd do. It's just annoying and stressful knowing that I will have a problem with my letter :(