Sep 18, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey folks,

So, as you all are, I am working hard and fast to complete 2s right now. However, I just received notice from my undergrad that they likely won't be transmitting my LORs to AMCAS until late July.

With this, I am realizing that, even if my secondary essays are all submitted TODAY, it won't really matter, because my secondary application won't be ready for review, due to it lacking my LORs. My LORs are already written, but not transmissible (for whatever reason), as deemed by my school.

Anybody able to comment on whether this is going to affect the timeliness of secondaries being reviewed? Or, do med schools review applications piece-wise? Anybody have similar experiences in previous cycles and able to comment on how it affected them? I am trying to decide if it's worth killing myself to get these secondary essays written within the next week if they're not even going to be reviewed until late July / early August, when my LORs are presumably transmitted to medical schools.

Sound off. THANKS.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads