LORs for different schools and AADSAS?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DanNuch, May 27, 2008.

1. DanNuch

Pre-Dental
    Hi just a quick question, i searched the previous forms and couldnt quite figure out my answer...

I am applying to about 8 schools, and they all require different combinations of letters of recommendation (science faculty, employer, dentist, adviser...). And i noticed AADSAS only accepts 4 letters total, how do you go about getting the needed letters to each school? Do you just send 4 letters to AADSAS and then supply each school with any additional letters they may require through the supplementary application?

thanks a lot, i appreciate any help

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jigabodo

Dentist

Dentist
    Yes. :)

4. crunch

Pre-Dental
    Does AADSAS let you pick which of the four letters to send to schools? Let's say a certain school only required 3 letters.

5. Hysteria24

Hysteria24 1K Member

Resident [Any Field]
    No... any letter sent to AADSAS will be forwarded to all schools.

A warning for UCSF: They were sticklers on this issue last cycle, and would only accept the letters from AADSAS. Make sure the letters destined for UCSF are the ones sent to AADSAS.

6. jigabodo

Dentist

Dentist
    Same thing goes with UofL. They also only accept letters that go through AADSAS.