LORs for different schools and AADSAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanNuch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi just a quick question, i searched the previous forms and couldnt quite figure out my answer...

I am applying to about 8 schools, and they all require different combinations of letters of recommendation (science faculty, employer, dentist, adviser...). And i noticed AADSAS only accepts 4 letters total, how do you go about getting the needed letters to each school? Do you just send 4 letters to AADSAS and then supply each school with any additional letters they may require through the supplementary application?

thanks a lot, i appreciate any help

Members don't see this ad.

Does AADSAS let you pick which of the four letters to send to schools? Let's say a certain school only required 3 letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does AADSAS let you pick which of the four letters to send to schools? Let's say a certain school only required 3 letters.

No... any letter sent to AADSAS will be forwarded to all schools.

A warning for UCSF: They were sticklers on this issue last cycle, and would only accept the letters from AADSAS. Make sure the letters destined for UCSF are the ones sent to AADSAS.

No... any letter sent to AADSAS will be forwarded to all schools.

A warning for UCSF: They were sticklers on this issue last cycle, and would only accept the letters from AADSAS. Make sure the letters destined for UCSF are the ones sent to AADSAS.

Same thing goes with UofL. They also only accept letters that go through AADSAS.