# LOR's to send to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rtcmurr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school does not have a prehealth committee and therefor I end up sending numerous LOR's from all sides of the spectrum. Many of the schools to which I am applying require different LOR's. What am I to do about this? One school may require a letter from a dentist. . .while another may not. One may require a personal recommendation while another won't accept that at all.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

rtcmurr said:
My school does not have a prehealth committee and therefor I end up sending numerous LOR's from all sides of the spectrum. Many of the schools to which I am applying require different LOR's. What am I to do about this? One school may require a letter from a dentist. . .while another may not. One may require a personal recommendation while another won't accept that at all.

Thanks.

If there are a couple of schools that require a specific LOR then have that recommendor mail his/her letter directly to the school. If you do that then be sure that your recommendor uses your full name and includes your SS# or AADSAS# so that the school can correctly pair it with your file. If you are simply compiling a LOR lineup and you are worried that some schools might not take all of them I would just send them all into AADSAS. If a school receives your file and discovers two extra LOR's in it they can either ignore them or read them. Either way it does no harm and if a school is really interested in you I am sure that they will read those other letters.