Lots of Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sajjy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question to people who are applying or have applied to 10+ schools. How is it possible to fulfill all the course requirements for all the colleges. For example, i found out about BU's Social sciences requirement.
  • Social Sciences – 5 courses (20 credits).The committee strongly recommends that the applicant's college curriculum include courses in psychology, humanities, sociology or anthropology, and economics.

My college's curriculum has only 15 credits of General Education (Social Sciences) Courses out of which 3 credits will be an English Course.
So far i have:
Philosophy-3
Geog-3
Economics-3
History-3
English-3
And i dont have any space left in my senior year because of my engineering and other bio courses.

UGGH what to do now??

Members don't see this ad.

They are just recommendations, not requirements. If you show that you have a well-rounded education and many of their recommendations, you shouldn't fret. If that doesn't satisfy you, or them, then you should try a different school.

Members don't see this ad :)
there are about 56 schools that u can apply to through aadsas....

If there are dumb requirements like these... SCREW THE SCHOOL... move on.... apply to another one!

btw... since u r doing detailed search on all the schools requirements.... so u by any chance know what school REQUIRES (not recommends, but requires) Anatomy and/or Physiology???

PM me if u do have the list of schools...

-masksof2004

Now for Buffalo i would need to take TOEFL even though my HS education was in English and am doing Undergrad here in US. And my undergrad school did not even ask for TOEFL as i am a permanent resident.

uggh these schools !@#$%

there are about 56 schools that u can apply to through aadsas....

If there are dumb requirements like these... SCREW THE SCHOOL... move on.... apply to another one!

btw... since u r doing detailed search on all the schools requirements.... so u by any chance know what school REQUIRES (not recommends, but requires) Anatomy and/or Physiology???

PM me if u do have the list of schools...

-masksof2004

My list is of only 12 schools including BU and Buffalo (with weird requirements). None of these requires AnP....and most of them do not either. AnP is a recommended course not a required at most of the colleges.