R M

Aug 12, 2015
Status
Pharmacist
I am studying for the Louisiana MPJE to do a license transfer from Indiana. I am just reading the law book that is available on the board website and reviewing my federal notes from the first time I took the Indiana MPJE. Does anybody that went to a Louisiana pharmacy school have any more notes or study material that might be helpful?
Thanks!

Aug 5, 2015
Hey. LA actaully have a few differ law you may need to know.
I am studying for the Louisiana MPJE to do a license transfer from Indiana. I am just reading the law book that is available on the board website and reviewing my federal notes from the first time I took the Indiana MPJE. Does anybody that went to a Louisiana pharmacy school have any more notes or study material that might be helpful?
Thanks!

Hey, congrats on coming to new Orleans.
I'll attach the state laws for u that I got from the Board's site. I just printed out n read it. Gl

http://www.pharmacy.la.gov/assets/docs/Laws/LB_2015_FINAL_Rev0708.pdf

R M

Aug 12, 2015
Status
Pharmacist
Thanks for the info! I found out today I passed the MPJE! I have completed all the other requirements, how long did it take you to get your license once everything was submitted?

About the Ads
Aug 5, 2015
Thanks for the info! I found out today I passed the MPJE! I have completed all the other requirements, how long did it take you to get your license once everything was submitted?
Hey! Congratulations on your passing! My friends told me that it doesn't take no more than a few days for you to get your license. I still have to take the Naplex. You were already licensed in Indiana, right? You should get something very soon!

About the Ads