Lion87

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
Please Help..i've been accepted to both as an out of stater and have been having trouble deciding..both are strong clinically, and have some similarities..(relatively low cost of living, etc..) Which would you choose?

Old School

Magically Delicious
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Status
Dental Student
Please Help..i've been accepted to both as an out of stater and have been having trouble deciding..both are strong clinically, and have some similarities..(relatively low cost of living, etc..) Which would you choose?
Louisville, no doubt. *DISCLAIMER: I might be biased.

About the Ads

streptmutan

10+ Year Member
Nov 22, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Tennessee.. no doubt about it!:D

250rsavage

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2008
Evansville, IN
Status
Pre-Dental
Louisville, I am picking Louisville over my in state that I got accepted to if that tells you anything.

MnBr63

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2007
Louisville, KY
Status
Dental Student
Louisville...You won't hate yourself for going here.

belmont

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2006
Nashville
Status
Dentist
I have no complaints about TN. It is the more ghetto city of the two, but I have fun. Due to our unique testing system with one 100 question test every three weeks, you can do absolutely nothing the majority of the time. I study 4 days for a test. This system makes it harder to do well due to the limited number of questions, but overall I like it. I think TN has the cheapest out of state tuition.

devin_62

10+ Year Member
May 4, 2006
Status
Dental Student
I was in the same situation last year: Louisville
FWIW, my lab partner was a TN resident and picked Louisville's out of state tuition over Tennessee. Just go with the school you think you will be more comfortable attending.

About the Ads