Louisville or Tufts invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joeybag

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I consider myself a pretty competitive applicant w/ a 3.6/3.4 an 23AA/21TS/18 w/ good experiences and solid undergrad school. My app was sent out aug 4th I believe, but ive yet to hear anything from these schools other than asking for a check, which i sent in. Tufts you cant call and at Louisville I'm "under review" for all thats worth. Do you think they just figure ill get in at my state school so they're just sort of ignoring me? (BTW NC resident and did not get accepted at UNC in first batch :( ) Im starting to worry as people have already been accepted at both these schools and I'd love to at least get a chance to visit and interview at these schools.
THanks everybody

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a re-applicant and had an interview at Louisville in Feb. of last year. Your #'s are better than mine, but I too was expecting at least an interview this year but havn't heard anything. I have a friend who is a senior at Louisville and he was telling me their main secretary quit recently and I also heard they are currently searching for a new dean. It could be that they are behind due to loosing thier secretary. Also, last year I wasn't invited to interview untill the begining of January. You have great numbers, I know it's hard not to worry but trust me good news will come your way before too long.