Louisville vs. VCU 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kbaseball

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I can't believe December 1 has come and gone. Congrats to everyone with acceptances so far!

I interviewed and was accepted to both Louisville and VCU and am completely torn between the two. I loved both schools, each for various reasons, and would not be posting this otherwise. Does anyone have any opinions/advice?

Thank you in advance :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all! I can't believe December 1 has come and gone. Congrats to everyone with acceptances so far!

I interviewed and was accepted to both Louisville and VCU and am completely torn between the two. I loved both schools, each for various reasons, and would not be posting this otherwise. Does anyone have any opinions/advice?

Thank you in advance :D
Ffollow the cheapest tuition. Both are strong schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
can you get in state at Louisville if your spouse begins to work full time in KY?
Let me ask some of my classmates and I will get back to you. I don't think so though.

I've been told by current UL students that you have to sign a waiver that you won't claim in state tuition. I had a friend who married a KY resident and they even hired an attorney to help get them in-state but it failed.

Yeah, at both Louisville and UKY it's impossible to switch from out of state to in-state once you've started. This subject was thoroughly discussed at my interview because people kept asking questions about it. And it's loophole free, there's no way to become in-state.

I've been told by current UL students that you have to sign a waiver that you won't claim in state tuition. I had a friend who married a KY resident and they even hired an attorney to help get them in-state but it failed.
Yea, I think we did have to sign a waiver. So I don't think it is possible to gain in-state tuition.

VCU is better school in my opinion. Strong clinical emphasis and not as costly as some schools.