Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EcoRI

7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am interviewing at the University of Louisville next month. As an out-of-stater would I be able to establish residency after attending school for one year? Would it help if I was married and my wife was working full time?
Does anybody that is currently attending Louisville have any feedback about the dental school?
Take care.
EcoRI

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I am an out of state junior at ULSD. Unfortunately unless you establish residency prior to your application you will always be considered an out of state student. ULSD makes the out of state student sign a contract acknowledging that they applied as an out of state student and was accepted as an out of state student. As a result, your terms of acceptance include that you will pay out of state tuition for the entire four years or more if you flunk a year. Many people have challenged this. My advice is read the contract and if you sign it, accept the terms. It is still one of the more affordable schools in the US. The faculty are great.