Love and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What do foresee your "love life" being in medical school?

• No time for love! Too much studying for that

Votes: 12 6.7%
  • Gonna date around, nothing serious, play the field

Votes: 34 19.0%
  • Expect to meet the man/girl of my dreams

Votes: 42 23.5%
  • I already have the love of my life

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters

Xibye

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Intrigued by someone's post on another thread, I wanted to poll your expectations for your love life in medical school. Maybe this has been done before, but I haven't seen it yet. Vote away!

Members don't see this ad.

Intrigued by someone's post on another thread, I wanted to poll your expectations for your love life in medical school. Maybe this has been done before, but I haven't seen it yet. Vote away!

Where's the poll at?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the prompt should be phrased:

'What kind of love life do you anticipate in medical school?'

And why is it 'man of dreams', but not 'woman of dreams'?

My fiancee and I already have our date set between first and second year. So, in terms of type of love life, hopefully frequent and often ;) :cool: :thumbup:

Poor whoever voted for option 1

I plan to pimp hoes in all sorts of area codes. And listen to lots of heep hop.

I'm impressed by how many people already have met "the one". In those cases, is your sig other coming with you to med school?

I'm impressed by how many people already have met "the one". In those cases, is your sig other coming with you to med school?

from what i've read on the forum it seems as though people are either going together or going to meet up in in the near near future (like 1 year in).

as for me, no. we probably wont be in the same time zone until after i graduate.

T.V. tells me that residency is the spot to find the future Mrs. cgscribe (see Scrubs/Grey's/etc.).

Life does not stop at med school matriculation.

What's wrong with studying and having a decent life (sports, friends, family, etc)?

is it really like 50% married-ish in med school? geez, i guess i'll be checking out the other professional schools in the area for mr right or else wait for all those marriages to end in divorce and find a dr. mcdreamy in residency.

You should push it back to in between 2nd and 3rd year, that way when the relationship disintegrates around the start of MS2 year, you can just break up instead of having to get a divorce lawyer.

ooooh, somebody just got dumped.

(j/k :cool: )