Love/Hate relationships...with schools?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaybeMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's funny viewing this board :D!! I started off reading the "Hopkins loves me thread", then I scroll down a couple threads just to see a thread that says "Hopkins is stupid." But before the "Hopkins is stupid" thread, I looked at the "I hate UCSF" thread. Now I didn't see it right now, but I am almost guaranteed that there are a lot of threads out there that have something to do with loving UCSF. I don't know how any of these people feel since I am still several years from applying, but it sure is funny to see all these love/hate relationships with Med schools!!

Members don't see this ad.

I think the nature of most of these relationships is determined by the school, if you catch my drift. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: I just hope that my new found relationship with hopkins lasts....and there is no "break up" with me in the end. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I am flirting with Mayo. I hope they're paying attention. :)

Originally posted by cabruen
I am flirting with Mayo. I hope they're paying attention. :)

i have little respect for myself, i am willing to give my body to UPenn capriciously in a lust driven relationship.

If Ann Arbor's a *****, I'd give anything to be her pimp! ;)

as determined in another thread, my form of courting with Baylor could require a trench coat.

my body will be given freely to unc or ecu... i am lusting madly over both schools. unfortunately, unc has been playing hard to get.

I am the true slut, my body is free to any school that wants it! :p

Damn...this is getting quite kinky...

Perhaps I should put on my purple suit with purple felt hat and purple cane and pimp out you people in my 1988 Town Car. :cool:

-RA

them: "who's your daddy?"
me: "you are! you're my daddy, yale!"

in my present condition (no interviews :( ) i wouldn't mind playing ***** to ANY and ALL. schools, that is. i just hope there's not a collective falling out (or gang-bang action) with my customers on oct 15. :( :(

Originally posted by GoodMonkey
them: "who's your daddy?"
me: "you are! you're my daddy, yale!"

Damn, I hope that question comes up in my interview there.

wow, this thread is hot!

...there should be a rating for this type of material

right now i feel like the desperate girl that no one is taking home