1. Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Love startups and pharmacy? Join us as a partner for Silicon Valley project

Discussion in 'Jobs and Help Wanted Board' started by pharmstartup, Sep 5, 2014.

1. pharmstartup

Non-Student
    Hi,

We are two startup entrepreneurs with successes and failures under our belt working on a new project in the pharmacy space in San Francisco. We are looking to be joined by a PharmD graduate who wants to have a more exciting opportunity than in retail and loves technology.
    Contact me if you are interested to learn more.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pharmanerd

Pharmacist
    Hello,

I am a pharmacist with my MBA working at a PBM in the Chicago area. My current position involves developing analytics related to pharmacy quality metrics and clinical intervention programs. I'm an advanced user of SQL and SAS. I also know several programming languages including javascript and C++. I'm really passionate about technology and am very interested to hear more.

Thanks

4. SFPharma

Pharmacist
    Hey I am a PharmD who lives in SF. I have over 12 years of Pharma industry experience both on the Medical and Commercial side. I am looking for a startup environment within the pharmacy field. Let me know if you guys are interested!

5. terry chen

Pharmacist
    Hello,

Are you still looking for any pharmds? I am 5 years out of pharmacy school with experience in a retail/community setting. I also had spent some time at a phamacogenetic startup as a clinical research associate.