Low DAT scores with decent GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pawdam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the DAT and i am concerned about my scores. I received 18AA 18TS 20PAT 18QR 18RC. My GPA is a 3.6 and my sGPA is a 3.67. Im also applying late because i still have to wait on my official scores. I have 200 plus hours of research and I've been active at my school in honor societies and other clubs. Do I even have a shot this cycle? should I retake my DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Do I even have a shot this cycle? should I retake my DAT?
To be honest, not that great of a shot. You need to retake the DAT. By the time your scores are uploaded and everything it will be way too late into the cycle. Your best bet is re-taking the exam and applying next cycle.

To be honest, not that great of a shot. You need to retake the DAT. By the time your scores are uploaded and everything it will be way too late into the cycle. Your best bet is re-taking the exam and applying next cycle.
don't even bother applying? can applying with a bad marks hurt my future shots of getting in?

Members don't see this ad :)
If u retake, dont apply this cycle cuz it will be too late. If i were you i would just apply this cycle, who knows. Just submit your app asap.

If u retake, dont apply this cycle cuz it will be too late. If i were you i would just apply this cycle, who knows. Just submit your app asap.
Yeah everything's done like I said I'm just waiting on the scores

Yeah everything's done like I said I'm just waiting on the scores
it depends on what school you are applying to. But bad mark isnt the problem,money is. Many school actually prefer students who reapplying to their schools. it shows patience and commitment.