LOw GPA of 3.0 Comprehensive and 3.34 Best results...Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ani2789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
I am an international dentist with five years of experience. I have done ECE evaluation and the results came out as 3.0 comprehensive GPA (as i had failed once in 2 subjects) and 3.34 Best result GPA. I would like to know what are my chances and which colleges I should look forward to? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It is not too bad. Take both parts of NBDE and you may have good chances

It is not too bad. Take both parts of NBDE and you may have good chances
thanks Oralcare, your reply has helped me increase my confidence...is taking both parts necessary before applying to all colleges

thanks Oralcare, your reply has helped me increase my confidence...is taking both parts necessary before applying to all colleges
No it is not. The problem is, that the competition is high and the price and stress of applying is high as well. It does make sense to take both exams and have a lot to offer, rather then hope to be chosen.
You can apply to some schools with just part 1 and still get in, I cant really tell you what is going to happen. Both exams are pretty difficult, so try to apply with just one of them and see