low gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kala

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have a low gpa 2.0 ece what are my chances and what school i can apply to ,please i need help especially from some one who experienced this situation
by the way if i redo the evaluation with wes how higherit will be please answer me

Members don't see this ad.

any one with low gpa get accepted in any school in usa.if so what was the score for part1 and toefl.please i need help

Try getting WES evaluation done. There are some schools that accept WES. You can get 2.90 with WES .so try other options. Look for thread fot WES and schools that accept it. Thats not the end of the world. You have to fight for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for your answer that give some hopebut i am still waiting for some body with low score that get accepted in any dental school to answer me so i will start to prepare for part1 again because 84 i dont think is enough

is it true that with wes i may get 2.9,if true that would be great ,any bdy have anther idea or experience that please i need help befor waisting more money doing anther evaluation thanks

i think u should check out the universities that accepts wes before doing anything ,most of the universities in the states accepts ece report NO WES ,so my advise is to check out first the university u re gonna apply to know if they accept it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.