Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Low January verbal scores?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by HispurposOnCall, Mar 27, 2007.

1. HispurposOnCall

Pre-Medical
    Did anyone else have a abnormally low verbal score on the January MCAT?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. stan15

Pre-Medical

10 hear....and judging by the january score release thread I am in the bottom bracket, unless people are full of it.

4. cg77

cg77 You want a toe?

Pre-Medical
    robotuna f'ed me... actually, maybe it saved me, who knows. either way, my VR score ended up being the same as my practices so im not pissed about not voiding with regard to VR or the test overall. also... yeah, comparing yourself to the average SDNer that posts their score... careful.

5. Funky

Funky This space is for sale

Pre-Medical
    i got a little under. I was scoring about a 9-10 on the practices. Probably the robotuna but I can't blame it on that.

6. wisguy

Pre-Medical
    My actual vr was 1 point lower than my lowest pt and 2pts lower than my average pt. I feel like it was partially due to robotuna and partially due to other factors.

7. RunningScared

Pre-Medical
  8. stan15

Pre-Medical

A verbal passage having to do with engineering a mechanical fish to study a fishes ability to swim to decrease drag but also use eddies to propel itself.