• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Low MCAT practice test PLEASE need help advice to improve

Henri1

Feb 4, 2013
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello
I took kaplan on site as well as online class since May. I have been studying while working full time. My exam is this April however my practice test is not getting any better. I always get the low 20s. please I need help how to study and do this exam right. I dont know what I am doing wrong, I practice a lot and try to study 40 hrs a week despite my full time work. i just took a full length aamc practice test today and got only 18 agsin. the scores are spread as below:
physical section :7
VR : 3
Bio: 8

I would greatly greatly appreciate your help please as my exam is in less than 2 months. what can I do yo improve please? Thank you in advance.

sbopt87

Mar 2, 2012
  1. Pre-Optometry
wrong forum, but I would definietly encourage more practice questions. Since a lot of the MCAT is taking the info given and that you may not do anything to answer like do real math or etc. You can study all about bio,phy, and etc but you really need to be able to apply it to the questions. I would try the Examcrackers, has a lot of great questions at the end of each section. And then has several practice sets.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.