Low MCAT practice test PLEASE need help advice to improve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Henri1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I took kaplan on site as well as online class since May. I have been studying while working full time. My exam is this April however my practice test is not getting any better. I always get the low 20s. please I need help how to study and do this exam right. I dont know what I am doing wrong, I practice a lot and try to study 40 hrs a week despite my full time work. i just took a full length aamc practice test today and got only 18 agsin. the scores are spread as below:
physical section :7
VR : 3
Bio: 8

I would greatly greatly appreciate your help please as my exam is in less than 2 months. what can I do yo improve please? Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

wrong forum, but I would definietly encourage more practice questions. Since a lot of the MCAT is taking the info given and that you may not do anything to answer like do real math or etc. You can study all about bio,phy, and etc but you really need to be able to apply it to the questions. I would try the Examcrackers, has a lot of great questions at the end of each section. And then has several practice sets.