Lowest Scored Mcat: Still Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What is the lowest scored MCAT you have heard or have and were still accepted!!

Votes: 20 18.0%

Votes: 15 13.5%

Votes: 12 10.8%

Votes: 14 12.6%

Votes: 8 7.2%

Votes: 5 4.5%

Votes: 4 3.6%

Votes: 4 3.6%

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • <=18

Votes: 24 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prettystevie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i did HORRIBLE on my first scored mcat, lets say i wouldnt have been accepted to Ross. The second time i took it i did a lot better, and wanted to encourage everyone who is worried about their scores to retake.

list your lowest score

Members don't see this ad.

yet another time where mdapplicants.com comes in handy..... :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
I find it extremely hard to believe that a person getting a 18 on mcats would get into med school. That's crazy.

MedicineBird said:
yet another time where mdapplicants.com comes in handy..... :rolleyes:
mdapplicants is such a useless website. I heard of people making up profiles, so it is very hard to trust those listings. Just my opinion.

Medinsane said:
I find it extremely hard to believe that a person getting a 18 on mcats would get into med school. That's crazy.

not really, this is the LOWEST Score they ever got scored. I know people who get 25 as a fluke, then get 35 later.

pretty nuts

Use AMSAR for that info, they have nice little graphs of MCAT scores and GPA's accepted somewhere at the beginning of the book. It is the bible of med school admissions.

No one is really answering the question........... why is that ?

you guys dont understand, the above stats are people's lowest scores.. not the score they ended up submitting.