loyola admissions office email address?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CoolSpot7Up

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do they have one? i can't seem to find one on their webpage, except for the mailing address. any help is appreciated. thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i have never seen or received it. they seem to do most things through snail mail or over the phone. if you don't mind me asking, what were you planning on using it for? maybe that will help more people on the forum to direct you.

i have never seen or received it. they seem to do most things through snail mail or over the phone. if you don't mind me asking, what were you planning on using it for? maybe that will help more people on the forum to direct you.

sending a status update letter

Members don't see this ad :)
hm, can you send it through snail mail? i don't really know how the update letters work, or what the "protocol" for sending them is. loyola definitely has a mailing address though :thumbup:

So, I am withdrawing my application from Loyola. I called them, cause I couldn't email them. And they said they can withdraw me over the phone, but I still need to send them a letter in the mail of my intent to withdraw...uh, ok.

The way I see it is I am already doing them a favor by letting them know this early in the cycle that I am not interested. Less work on their end to keep reviewing my file, etc.

So now they want me to spend more time writing a letter and more postage to tell them what I just told them over the phone???

So, I am withdrawing my application from Loyola. I called them, cause I couldn't email them. And they said they can withdraw me over the phone, but I still need to send them a letter in the mail of my intent to withdraw...uh, ok.

The way I see it is I am already doing them a favor by letting them know this early in the cycle that I am not interested. Less work on their end to keep reviewing my file, etc.

So now they want me to spend more time writing a letter and more postage to tell them what I just told them over the phone???

Yeah, it seems some schools are like "it's not official unless it's on paper." Which is why you need a handwritten signature on those secondaries we had to mail in (GW and Loyola for me). I guess I'll just mail them my status letter since email seems out.

I think they want it in writing so that they know it's really you. Anyone can call them pretending to be you, you know? (though, I guess they would need to somehow get your AMCAS ID first...) Anyway, maybe you could try faxing them your withdrawal letter? I'm sure Loyola has a fax machine you could use, and if you ask really nicely, I'm sure they'll be willing to accept it that way.