loyola contact info

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by lola, Nov 1, 2002.

1. lola

lola Bovine Member

does anyone know the phone number of the admissions office? they sent my secondary to my parents & my mom put the wrong postage on the envelope when she sent it to me!! eek. i think i should have them send another one to me b/c who knows how long it will be lost in the mail.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tBw

tBw totally deluded

Admissions

Loyola University Chicago
    Stritch School of Medicine -- Admissions Office
    2160 South First Avenue
    Maywood, IL 60153
    (708) 216-3229

4. lola

lola Bovine Member

thank you :wow:

5. Tweetie_bird

lola wait....don't call em yet

I have something to suggest to you.

6. Tweetie_bird

I really think you should ask them to send you the pertinent info through email. Reason being is that Loyola is an online secondary that you need a password for getting in. once you do t hat, you type your essays (6 I believe) and print it and post it to them.

Why don't you just tell them you lost your password and ask them to resend the info via email???? That will save you considerable time versus having to wait for snail mail. also, make sure you ask them the "due date" your letter had. Each applicant has a different due date, depending on when the received the secondary. They give you some room to be late though...like 2 weeks.

7. lola

lola Bovine Member

oops..i already called, and they weren't very nice! she's like "we just sent it 2 days ago to you. are you sure you are talking about the right school?" beotch. i even apologized about it when i asked, but she was rude anyway.

they're sending it again. i actually have the link to the website and the due date. my mom wrote that down for me. it's just that there was some form for lor's, and my mom's not sure what it said. plus i didn't really see instructions on the website, and i'd like to make sure i have read everything before sending it in.

something like this happened with georgetown (not wrong postage but slow mail), and i got the app like 3 weeks after my parents sent it to me. i just didn't want to take any chances since we're so late in the game.

8. My friend actually called Loyola and when he asked them the status of his app they hung up on him- I guess that's the atmosphere they provide for their students as well- *&*& em!

+pissed+

9. Polar girl

Polar girl Senior Member

They state specifically that they have only one day a week where you can call and ask about your status. I guess they are tired of calls on other days, and have resorted to the rude way of responding to them.

10. lola

lola Bovine Member

mean old meanies :p!

loyola can kiss my ass... unless they decide to let me in!

11. Tweetie_bird

wow, that person hung up on you????

unbelievable.

Loyola is the one school that has given more more love than any other. It's put me on their infamous "hold for interivew" list. Better than a rejection, right Lola? :(