1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Loyola Contact?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by KCT15, Mar 6, 2007.

1. KCT15

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Anyone have contact info for Loyola? I'm interested in sitting down with someone to help identify what areas I need most improvement on. I am getting more volunteer and clinical experience but would really like to make sure there is nothing else I'm missing. I met with someone involved in admissions at another school I applied to and found it to be very helpful.

The admissions office says they only answer questions over the phone. Though there is not a formal process to meet with students one-on-one, sometimes there are people on the admissions committee or heavily involved in the admissions process that will take time out to do this. If anyone has a contact that they don't mind passing along, please PM me.

Any other advice on how to get feedback?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. brats800

brats800 cheesehead
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    There are a number of current Loyola Stritch students on SDN. Feel free to ask any questions you have or PM me with specifics or whatnot.