Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Loyola Contact?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by KCT15, Mar 6, 2007.

1. KCT15

Pre-Medical
    Anyone have contact info for Loyola? I'm interested in sitting down with someone to help identify what areas I need most improvement on. I am getting more volunteer and clinical experience but would really like to make sure there is nothing else I'm missing. I met with someone involved in admissions at another school I applied to and found it to be very helpful.

The admissions office says they only answer questions over the phone. Though there is not a formal process to meet with students one-on-one, sometimes there are people on the admissions committee or heavily involved in the admissions process that will take time out to do this. If anyone has a contact that they don't mind passing along, please PM me.

Any other advice on how to get feedback?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. brats800

brats800 cheesehead
    Physician

Attending Physician
    There are a number of current Loyola Stritch students on SDN. Feel free to ask any questions you have or PM me with specifics or whatnot.