Loyola Financial Aid Packet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gooseHC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got excited for a second today when I got a packet from Loyola in the mail. But it was not any decision but a packet from the financial aid office. It said that you don't need to be accepted to start the financial aid process...and if you are on the alternate list taht you should start as well. But it all confuses me. Do they send the package to all interviewees, because I was interviewed...
I am most likely reading too much into this but I just wonder who got it..
But I was waiting for mail and got it, but it seems as if this packet was inconsequential...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, gooseHC. I got their financial aid packet in the mail today. I was accepted in November. I think the important thing is just that you make sure and send in your FAFSA within the next couple months, but hopefully you'll get in soon. So what did you think of the school? When I interviewed there were no 3rd or 4th years around. Kinda suspicious--I know they are busy, but I got to talk to these students at every other school I visited.

I also received the packet and was accepted in December. Concerning the 4th years...I was interviewed by one and she impressed me. Another fourth year is a friend of mine and has nothing but good things to say about the school. Maybe November is just a busy time for third year rotations and fourth year residency interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
MANY schools send out financial aid packets long, long before acceptances/rejections. It means absolutely nothing. Sorry.

yeah I figured that they sent them to everyone, or at least everyone that interviewd.,..
But when I visited, I loved everything about the school. It absolutely blew me away. I dont know what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting to be so impressed. Being from the East Coast, I made the trip out there to check it out but wasnt sure if I'd actually like the school to move that far away. But now it skyrocketed to the top of my list. And the people there all seemed so happy to be thre. I was quite impressed!

I agree with you 100%. Of all of the schools that I've seen, it is by far and away the very best.