1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Loyola interviews for Waitlist?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jofrbr76, Nov 12, 2002.

1. jofrbr76

jofrbr76 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Is it true that, at this time, Loyola interviews are only for waitlist spots? That's what i read in SDN feedback, and frankly it's a bit disapointing. I mean, come on! it's only november!

Do any of you know details? Have they really all ready handed out that many acceptances that my best shot is wait list?

Joe

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bridgie

bridgie Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

How cruel.

4. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

i hope not :( i'm mailing out my secondary today.

it doesn't seem likely to me that they are only interviewing for waitlist spots. i suppose it's possible... ??

5. Explosivo

Explosivo blah!
    7+ Year Member

No, that's a bunch of nonsense. It's way to early. The class fills up by late january and they keep on interviewing until May. If the class were absolutely full now, it would be silly for them to continue interviewing until May. Don't forget, people with multiple acceptances will start to withdraw from places they don't wish to go to starting in January and continuing through May. As a spot opens, they offer an acceptance. The waitlist doesn't come into play until the very end of the cycle.

6. athena21

athena21 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

jofrbr76,
    i think u might have misread one of the interview feedback responses. Someone on SDN did interview for the waitlist, but this was last March or April! Check the interview date for that feedback response. So, the gist is that Loyola is not interviewing for the waitlist right now, but toward the end of the application cycle, people are invited to interview for a waitlist position. However, it is only November so relax!

7. jofrbr76

jofrbr76 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I think athena and explosivo are right,

I must have misread one of the feedbacks the other day. I thought that it seemed a little ridiculous this early in the cycle anyways.

Thanks guys,

Joe