Loyola or UofI Urbana Champaign

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ando25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to transfer out to another university in IL. Currently my two top choices are Loyola and UofI Urbana Champaign. Which one do you think will be best to go for pre-pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently the Pre-Pharmacy Club President at UIUC! You can find my email on our club's webpage http://prepharmillinois.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/pre-pharm-club-website/

Anyways, the Assistant Dean of UIC visits our campus every month and makes himself available for questions. Also, just as many undergraduates at UIUC get into the Pharmacy Program as those that go to UIC. Purdue's Pharmacy school treats us as if we're Indiana residents (of course we wouldn't get instate tuition). Also one of the Associate Dean of UMichigan Pharmacy School 'loves UIUC students'

But I mean as long as you do well in your pre-reqs and PCAT, you'll have a fair shot to get into any pharmacy school. Also money is also something else to consider....