Loyola Secondary Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okayplayer

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When they say they want a maximum of 25 single-spaced lines for each response, do they mean 25 lines on their web form or 25 lines on a word processing program, like Microsoft Word?

I'm guessing because they said single-spaced, they are talking about Word. But they could have been more clear on it.

Can someone help please? :)

tia

Members don't see this ad.

okayplayer said:
When they say they want a maximum of 25 single-spaced lines for each response, do they mean 25 lines on their web form or 25 lines on a word processing program, like Microsoft Word?

I'm guessing because they said single-spaced, they are talking about Word. But they could have been more clear on it.

Can someone help please? :)

tia

Since 25 lines isn't that much, I'm typing into the form and then cut and pasting OUT for editing.

Any sites that have not explicitly stated to cut and paste into the form, I have just typed right in there...

hmmm, I was going with the idea of 25 lines in Word, because you can't adjust the font in the form, so I'm assuming that they're assuming you're doing it in Word. :p maybe I should check with them before I submit it.....

Members don't see this ad :)
OOPS! I already submitted thinking it was 25 in the form. I had to struggle to cut back my responses, too. Damn, why didn't I think it was word. Here's hoping less is more!!!

I highly doubt that any of the schools actually sit down and count the lines or the words. I wouldn't worry.