Loyola secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AZFutureDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question guys, I printed my secondary for Loyola a few days ago (you have to print a hard copy and send it), and did the whole "finalize and print" thing. Only problem now is, I CAN'T FIND A PAGE OF IT! And I have tried logging in, and I cannot even LOOK at it! I just want to reprint it, what the heck? I have tried everything, including reading online articles about how to edit the programming of my computer to view previously printed crap. I REALLY don't want to look like an idiot and ask them how to do this. Any ideas anybody?

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question guys, I printed my secondary for Loyola a few days ago (you have to print a hard copy and send it), and did the whole "finalize and print" thing. Only problem now is, I CAN'T FIND A PAGE OF IT! And I have tried logging in, and I cannot even LOOK at it! I just want to reprint it, what the heck? I have tried everything, including reading online articles about how to edit the programming of my computer to view previously printed crap. I REALLY don't want to look like an idiot and ask them how to do this. Any ideas anybody?

Why do you want to reprint it? You can't change anything once it's finalized. If you just want an extra copy, can't you just copy it?

I had a problem with their secondary because the link to print my finalized application was broken and it then locked me out of my application. I just emailed their admissions office and they re-opened my application within hours.

Members don't see this ad :)
The problem is that I am missing the first page of the app... So I can't just recopy it.

Beg them for forgiveness and tell them you will dedicate your life to their service if they re-open your aplication.

I'm not really sure I understand what the main issue was, but what I did for my Loyola secondary was physically copy and paste the application into Word (letterhead and all), signed/dated/printed/mailed it, and my file has been marked as "complete" since 8/22 so apparently that method was fine.

If you'd like another copy of the application in the Word format please PM me with your email and I can send it to you -- obviously you'll have to re-type your responses but hopefully you saved them anyway.

Just as an aside, they should be able to re-open the secondary for you if you call/email nicely. I screwed up the formatting on my personal statement in TMDSAS, they re-opened it for me even though their site says they wouldn't, then on AACOMAS I submitted and "finalized" my entire application while accidentally leaving the entire "Coursework" section blank and they re-opened it for me after a nice email, then on my Rosalind Franklin secondary I had yet another typo and they let me re-send another copy and updated my file that way.

Whatever you decide to do, don't worry I'm sure it will be a quick fix. :thumbup: