LOYOLA WAITLIST UPDATE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NUgirl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry i couldnt find the other loyola waitlist thread so I made a new one.

I called the office yesterday to get an udate on the waitlist. The lady once again said we cant find out where we are on the waitlist. So I asked if there has been any movement and she said that there has been VERY MINIMAL movement so far. I also asked if they expected a lot this year or not and she said that she couldnt predict. So...I didnt get much info outta her. I should have asked about the number of withdrawls so far but I forgot.

Is there anyone planning on calling close to June? I dont want to annoy them too much. If someone plans on calling to find out about the movement of the waitlist or anything that pertains to the list please post!!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

So does anyone have any new info about the waitlist?

i heard they are taking the names of the people on the waitlist, then putting them on a dart board. when a position opens, they rotate and throw a dart at the board and whoever gets their name pierced gets in off the waitlist !! :D

j/k
i have no clue

goodluck :D

Unfortunately I think every schools plays with a dartboard. :D Hey, it must be fun for them, but sucks for us. :wink: