LSHTM distance MSc- Public Health: acceptance rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jayla

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am considering applying to LSHTM's distance MSc Public Health program and am trying to figure out what their acceptance rates are since I can't find this info anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find out about this?

A bit about me: When I apply I will have at least a year (possibly 2) of experience in the field of public health. I am a US citizen with a social science BA from an elite US university (GPA of 3.74). I took one statistics course in college but nothing else that would be traditionally relevant for a public health postgrad degree.

All thoughts appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I am considering applying to LSHTM's distance MSc Public Health program and am trying to figure out what their acceptance rates are since I can't find this info anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find out about this?

A bit about me: When I apply I will have at least a year (possibly 2) of experience in the field of public health. I am a US citizen with a social science BA from an elite US university (GPA of 3.74). I took one statistics course in college but nothing else that would be traditionally relevant for a public health postgrad degree.

I believe admission of Msc Public health program in LSHTM is very competitive. The distance learning admission may be easier. I am also considering to apply for this school distance learning program.

I believe admission of Msc Public health program in LSHTM is very competitive. The distance learning admission may be easier. I am also considering to apply for this school distance learning program.

It may be - I just can't find actual statistics on it, or even anecdotes specific to the distance degree. Can anyone who's gone through the process share their thoughts on this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Hey there, just wanted to know if you ended up getting accepted and attending their distance learning MPH ? how was your overall experience ? thank you in advance !;)

LSHTM has a facebook page for admitted students. I suggest finding it and asking them about their experiences